Thursday, February 24, 2011

Long time coming.

Alright I haven't posted in a while and am being shamed daily by Dahnya. (Fran even posted in the time I haven't) I've been extremely busy but I'll stop apologizing.

The news! I'm in tech for Caucasian Chalk Circle, which is going well. It's slow going but that's the life. Here is a video link: http://depts.washington.edu/uwdrama/ 
This is what I look like currently. Reign of Fire anyone?

It's been a tough 1/4 in general, we are getting piled still with work and the difficulty is ever growing. On the bright side, Rosellyn and Charles are coming west for the first time next a weekend. I'll have to take them to the troll, Lenin, Molly Moon's, and anything else.(suggestions)

I just have to survive 3 more weeks and then I can breath.

Steve Martin play in the spring! Wadup!

3 comments:

  1. a. The secret to my daily posts is that I do multiple ones at once- which is why I never talk about current events...

    b. TROPHY CUPCAKES! Pies & Pints! Space Needle. Pike Place (your mom will really like that one). Gum wall! I am so jealous. I wish I could go, too.

    c. What SM play? One he wrote? When are you coming to meet Doakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve wrote a play Picasso at the Lapine Agile. Its hilarious! The Doakes question, well the summer for sure at sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word! Hey I post every other week or so. Not Reign of Fire more like the extra guitar player in some cheezy nu-metal band. Summer sounds awesome Bro! Maybe you can come while my Lawndale show is up.

    ReplyDelete