Monday, November 15, 2010

Grad school!

So we have a perfomance of "The Agamemnon" on friday. We started rehearsing last week, no problem right... wrong. This is supposed to be a laboratory process class so the feeling of being unprepare is supposed to be there. We need to learn how to produce work in a short time, balls. I have a significant problem because my personal process takes a long time and this is helpful but stressful, with a short rehearsal I never feel prepared, C'est la vie.

On top of all this we go into tech for "The Last Witch" on friday. With a music rehearsal today and the thanksgiving break looming, there is much work to be done. On the lighter side how often do you get to wear leather hot pants, have your body covered in tattoos and walk out of a 12 foot moon! I know right, it's good to be the devil. Which means after this show I might have to change the title of this blog. Oooh I could have a revolving title, haha good luck finding my blog. No one has read it yet but it's fun to write. I feel like Barney Stinson. “Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!” I need a digital camera btw.

1 comment:

  1. "hey! You read my blog!"

    "I get bored at work sometimes." -stupid Ted

    I love Barney.
    And I love that you have begun a blog!
    I hope someone captures the moon entrance on film- it sounds pretty epic.

    Your new loyal follower,
    Sil

    ReplyDelete