Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday

I deleted facebook several moons ago.

This is now the new/old way to communicate. I was drawn by Francis and Dahnya and now am here.

This week has been a difficult so far but seems to be looking up. I discovered that I'm not just losing Thanksgiving with my students but also veterans day. Props to the military, however I am a poor planner not seeing this sooner. I feel good after office hours today non the less. My students seem to have a grasp on the concepts of acting, which is great! Heaven knows it takes a lifetime to apply them, my issue as well.

I think blogging should help my lack of successful grammatical application, the future looks bright. I hope to be more interesting in the future when I get used to the system but until then this is the first hello...





Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment